The site at Alpha Testing Phase. You might face some abnormality. Sorry for the inconvenience!
1. Born in the Maijdee, Noakhali in 1968, Al-Amin Group has a long and rich history.
2. The Alamin name has been respected in Bangladesh for 40 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
3. Mr. Anwar Mirza, Honourable Managing Director, a visionary leader and the founder of this Group.
4. In the new era of leadership took place when Dr. Shibli Mirza, currently Honourable Deputy CEO of Al-Amin Group.
5. The group generates employment opportunities for more than twenty five thousand people in Bangladesh.
6. The group is also one of the largest taxpayers of the country.
7. By 1981, Al-Amin became the nation’s leading well-known brand to all in Bangladesh as well as to its competitors.
8. The company exports its biscuits in most of South and South East Asia and Middle East.
9. A 520acre of Al-Amin Agro fishery project was launched in 1999.
10. The snack project has already made its debut in July 2002 and added a new peanut division in the year of 2004.
11. We maintain a strong hygiene in all our food manufacturing facility that meets American and European standard.
12. The plastic company came into operation in the year of 2001. It is producing high quality plastic for Al-Amin other subsidiary companies.
13. The most advanced and sophisticated pharmaceutical company came into existence in June 2003.
14. AL-Amin Logistics came into operation as a separate entity of Al-Amin Group in the beginning of 2004.
15. 139,000 square foot bottling plant is the most expansive and one of the most modern bottling plants equipped with the world’s most advanced and sophisticated technology.
16. Al-Amin Group signed a franchise agreement with Double-Cola, USA. The bottling plant will be operational in 2004.